Ads

Sunday, June 5, 2005

Force!

My blog reader, Zeke and I met up at Orchard Mrt Control Station and headed down along the street between Takashimaya and Cineleisure to take a look at the ongoing festival and the d.js, Jamie Yeo and Daniel Ong.

Afterward I met up with Roy and Dallas and walked aimlessly at Cineleisure. When we were at the second floor, we were actually surveying for food since it was almost dinner.

I was looking at the menu of the restaurant that was located near the escalators. We were merely glancing at it when abruptly we were 'forced' to dine there. The restaurant manager gave us the best seats which had a flat screen t.v attached to the table.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We wanted to leave but did not want to embarass ourself. So Roy and I respectively ordered Cranberry and Apple juice.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Apple juice!

And...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Roy only decided to drink his Cranberry after his ice cube melted.

Afterward, we paid the bill and left the restaurant in a huff. I saw the manager rolling his eyes indicating to us as if we did not have money to buy food from that restaurant.

You're so wrong! It's not about the cash but we weren't hungry yet. And besides, they had poor services. The waiters and waitresses - inefficient. Hey, don't tell me not to insult! If they had good services, I would definitely praise them.

We went to Lido to watch Cursed. Meanwhile, we were also waiting for my godbrother, Gregory to come. Unfortunately, he had watched the movie and I had bought a ticket for him.

We got the second most front seats and strained our neck.

Then we proceeded to Sakura at Far East Plaza for our dinner. We ordered a variety of food.

Now let the pictures do the talking. I'm too tired to continue writing. I haven't had much sleep since I returned from my chalet and I promise I will upload my birthday chalet pictures as soon as possible. There's too many of them and still I need to do a few editings.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My godbrother, Gregory and my blog reader, Zeke who was carrying a Mashimaro with him all the while.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Roy and Dallas who were testing if they were werewolves after watching Cursed.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment