Ads

Friday, June 10, 2005

Birthday Entries

Since my entry on my birthday chalet will not be up anytime soon, I suggest you to visit this blogs on written entries to regards of my birthday chalet.

http://sub-raudah.blogs.friendster.com/read_up_shut_upits_myself/

Excerpt:

As i walk in looking out for his chalet suddenly out of the blue moon someone call my name "Raudah".Then i saw it was rizal..Ahha!He was with collar long sleeve and jeans.Very casual smart indeed..

Then the moment im waiting for, the birthday cake.Yum!! My favourite! That is my only intention there.After the celebration my mind so evil to sabotage him. I pour in chilli sauce, cake, hash brown and blue coral drink all mix together.

It was really gross!I almost feel like vomiting..Errk!!Then the time has come to throw towards him but then suddenly one of his friend says to me to pity him.I see his innocent look, i give face.In my heart im not content so i pretend to make myself a drink pouring 3/4 of rose syrup in a cup and a little bit of blue coral and call him because i wanted to go back home..

After saying good bye i pour onto his head and it drip all the way into his shirt..Quickly i rush out with my bag and my shoes worried if he were to seek revenge..AhahA!!

Honestly, that is what we call happening..But i must say he is a good entertainer and an easy going person.Even with so many people, he still make up time to mix with every body and we felt so belong. = )

http://fiknetic.blogspot.com

Excerpt:

Isaac celebrating his birthday this year at Costa Sand's chalet...i went there yesterday with nadiah..It was a gd time spent even though its not tt long...nice food,the XBOX...haha!! wat a way to spend the evening :)

http://freezinheart.blogspot.com/

Excerpt:

Meowsh! Haha...jus come back frm chalet nia>.<....tired...play games for the whole nite thru....lol....was very crazy la...lol...sch...haiz...sian sia....so boring de lor...haiz...hw piling...coz i lazy to do>.<....bleh...serve me rite>.<....so tiring sia...whole week deprived of sleep....hahaha....haiz.

http://flangevalve.blogspot.com

Excerpt:

After slicing the cake, Rizal was quickly bombarded by pelts of mashed cakes followed by a heavy dosage of whipped cream. My hearing was blunt, but I chuckled as he moaned, "Oh no, my $60 shirt! Ruined!"

And then he slipped into the bathroom whilst I noticed Radiah, C.Y, Jessica, Roy and Dallas jumping atop the bed with a mysterious stranger popping out.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment