Ads

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Why Worry...

Sometimes, people will find me a nuisance - always worrying about so many things even though certain things are not really that of to worry about.

But I'm that kind of person. What do you expect me to do?

"Will I fail my test even though I studied? Did I studied hard enough?" OR "Shucks, I did not studies. I will fail."

Regardless of whether I studied or not, I will still worry. Maybe that's still normal, you say.

How about...

"Dust got into my eyes. Thus, I am going to be blind."

"While running, I fell down and hit my knees. It's bruised and bleeding. Will it continue bleeding? Will I get infection? Will I die if I had an infection? Will my legs be amputated because of the infection?"

"I ate oily food. Will I grow fatter? Am I fat even before I was eating those oily food?"

"I hit my head against the wall. Will I get headache? Is my brain damaged?"

I also worry for others.

"Is my other half doing fine while at the singing practice? Did they bully my other half?"

"Oh gosh, you were practising from ten to six? That's too much."

But now I realize worrying is a burden and I have already lifted it off from me. From now on, I will act ignorant.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment