Ads

Monday, March 28, 2005

Man Hit By a Train While Retrieving His Shoe

Before I proceed to write something related to the topic above, I would like to whine abit. This is -let's say- the FOURTH FUCKING TIME BLOGGER was unable to publish my entries. I hate it when that happens.

Why must this happen to me time and again?! Are you pitting against me, my dear blogger? If this happens again, I swear I will lodge a complaint to blogger which I believe I will not receive any bloody response from them.

Roar!

Back to the topic...

How ridiculous could it get? To retrieve the shoe back, one has to sacrifice his life. It's totally uncalled for. I would want to laugh my head off but I do not want to ridicule a dead man.

It's only a month away before he gets married and an unfortunate event has to befall on him. I pity his wife and children. What will they do without a husband and a father?

He should not have jump onto the track just to retrieve his shoe back. That's a stupid thing to do. What was he thinking?

I believe he was afraid that he would get fine for littering his shoe on the track or perhaps it could cause a halt to the oncoming train etc.

Instead of going down to the track to retrieve the shoe by himself, he could ask for help from the Passenger Service officer.

Maybe he wasn't thinking right at that moment. Maybe he did not realize that he can buy a new pair of shoe instead of retrieving the ones that was accidentally thrown on track.

Sigh, what a pity.

In my next two entries, I shall post all my pictures taken during the chalet and tell you a story on how I accidentally keyed in the wrong number which led to another number which happens to belong to a friend whom I just know.

Sounds confusing? Fret not! I will tell you more tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment