Ads

Friday, March 4, 2005

Cut; Britney Spear

Evil Twin: Hi Britney. Your breasts are getting bigger by the minute. May I know the secret to your big boobs?

Britney: Oh, sure. I learn from Pamela Anderson except that I told the doctors to stuff apples and pears into my boobs instead of the usual silicon things.

Evil Twin: Why is that so? Why use fruits?

Britney: If I ever feel tired balancing my boobs when walking, I shall have the pears and apple removed and I will eat them. I must say, Pamela Anderson is a dumb blond.

Evil Twin: ...

Britney: Don't you get it? Oh my, you're as dumb as her! Well, she got tired of her big breast and wanted the doctors to make them smaller again. So they had to remove the silicons. She could have used fruits instead. That way, she could have save up the cost and eat those fruits that were once in her.

Evil Twin: It's like killing two birds with one stone but still, it's disgusting.

Britney: Hey, the fruits were a part of me once. There's nothing disgusting about it, you asshole!

Did she just call me an asshole?! ...

*Revenge*

Evil Twin: I have a really interesting picture to show you. You'll sure like it.

Britney: Oh really? Bring it on baby!



Britney: That thing - I seem to see it somewhere before.

Evil Twin: Know what that is?

Britney: Come on! Are you kidding me? Of course I know. That's one hell of a big dick I'd seen in my entire life. Justin's dick was way smaller. I guess that's why I left him.

Evil Twin: I bet you will be screaming after I tell you whose dick that belongs to.

Britney licked her lips, "Tell me!"

*Grins*

Evil Twin: It's your husband's dick on display.



Britney: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! You're kidding, aren't you?!

Evil Twin shakes his head, "No, I am not kidding."

Britney: How am I going to have a good sex life now? I am going to divorce my husband right away!

I bet she doesn't know who did it...



Evil Twin: Yes, Martha did it for the sake of her girlfriend.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment