Ads

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Awakened

Beads of perspiration trickled down my forehead. I was having a bad nightmare. Terrible, really terrible.

I thought I was confined in a small dark room but then I realize I was trapped in a lift. I shouted for help and pressed the alarm. I tried everything but it did not work; nobody came to my rescue.

Then, I received a message from my cellular, " A, N, O, H .. 3.45pm."

Four alphabets followed by a timing. Seconds before I could checked the sender' number, the lift's wires snapped and it came falling down.

I hit my head against the door and lay on the floor unconcious. I was then transported to another place.

There I was in the crowded Orchard, feeling lost. Then I saw my other half walking past me with another guy. My other half utterly did not recognise me or should I say notice me at all.

Upset I was at that particular moment when abruptly someone tapped my shoulder. By then, the people in my dream were blurry. I could not see how they look like.

I ran and paid no attention to my surrounding. I was approaching a T-junction when I saw someone familiar; my buddy Salimie.

He turned back and stared at me, "goodbye..." There he was crossing the road when suddenly a red Nissan hit him.

And yet again, numbers and alphabets appear in my dream, " 4 ,2 , 6 ... H"

Instantly, someone slapped me and that was when I woke up.

SigningOff,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment