Ads

Monday, March 7, 2005

Learnt

I have written a long entry only to realize that it could not be published on blogspot as blogger is having a downtime error.

All my efforts were crushed like a good written essay on a piece of paper. Now, I have to write another entry of a different title and and story since I had forgotten what I'd wrote.

How forgetful could I be? -Tsk Tsk!-

For the next two weeks, I will be extremely busy with my class chalet and my own chalet with my other half. I am however really excited. How I wish time would travel faster but on the contrary,that would means lesser quality time spent till the next 2 weeks.

Recently, I learnt something new in life and also that a particular character in a korean drama serial has also taught me how to be jovial always despite of hardship ahead of us.

By now, most of you should know who I was refering to.

...

...

Still not sure of who I speak of?

...

It is Li Shanyu in the korean drama serial, Glass Shoes, which is shown every Monday and Tuesday, 10.30pm on channel 8. No matter what hardship she faced in life, she will dismissed it with a smile. Every words she said were meaningful. Touching.

And each time I watch Glass Shoes, I will break into tears just seeing the miserable life Li Shanyu is leading and the meaningful words she said.

I know it is a sin to write movie / show review in my blog but I shall be a sinner by writing the summary of the drama serial tomorrow.

As for now...

When I am sad, I will LAUGH IT OUT.

When I am angry, I will LAUGH IT OUT.

When I am frustrated, I will LAUGH IT OUT.

Now, I realize that it's pointless to get upset over trivial matters. Just LAUGH IT OUT.

That was what I did in the morning; laughing whole-heartedly when I knew that I was feeling the Monday's blue.

Probably I was laughing too much that frustration took over me for the next couple of hours. But as soon as I reached home, I start to laugh at myself for how foolish I was.

HAHA!

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment