Ads

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Friends

This is not a story about a happy little elf. If you yearn for a happy ending, then you still have a chance to click the X button on the top right to exit from my blog.

Wherever you are (in your room, at school, at your friend's house or in the toilet) reading my blog, I thank you for staying on.

This is a story about a group of people who had known one another for barely more than 2 years but became the closest of friends within that short period of time.


A group of people who braved the storm together, shares their weal and woes together. Only to realize that the friendships forged will come to an end soon as their final semester of school approaches.

Each individual will lead a different path and some may never meet each other again if fate wouldn't allow them to. Saddening it may seem, but they never fail to try to assure one another that they will meet again someday.

Time seems to be ticking faster than its usual speed. They tried by compensating the remaining weeks they have together by going out and organizing the final chalet where everyone will be reunited for the last time.

They may seem happy that they are able to spend 3 days and 2 nights together as a class, but deep inside, their hearts are aching. Aching that they have to go separate ways soon. They wish not to shed any tears.

But as I write this entry, my emotions got the better of me. Only then I realize what friendships are. I'd never know that I would know such nice people who then became my good friends.


Quarrels are inevitable but they will always be resolved within a day or two.

I, too, wish not to shed any tears but it's difficult - difficult to control ones emotion.

The author is unable to continue with his entry as he fears he might shed tears. He will write more on the chalet in his next entry.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment