Ads

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Changed

I'd done a few minor changes to the blog; I doubt you all would have noticed it. I will be modifying my blog till it's perfect (well at least to me).

By the end of the month, everything should be done up if there are no cork up or time constraint in between. Mostly, I will be re-arranging the buttons on the right side of the blog.

Scroll bars will be reduced to one and broken links will be fixed. As for the template design, it will still remain the same.

The video clip (contributed by Jaishree) that I'd recently placed on my blog will be removed once everyone realizes that Jewel is the original singer who sang STAND.

I have so much to blog about but I would have to slow down the productions for the moment since I am more concentrated on modifying my blog. Once I'm done, blogging would be as normal.

Recently, I watched Miss Congeniality and The Eye 10. One's a comedy while the other is horror. Seriously, Miss Congeniality 2 is better than the previous one shown 5 years back; more slapstick jokes and humors.

As for Eye 10, the cast acting skills are very poor. They were so stiff and their facial expressions were monotonous. You can clearly see that some the parts were very cartoonic. What I meant was the graphics and the ghosts.

Not to mention bad cinematography. I would rather watch The Eye 1 which consists of stella cast and their acting skill were far better than those of in Eye 10.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment