Ads

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Disappointment to Fury

It was only a disappointment when suddenly fury took over me when I was blinded by a entry by my other half.

"Sometimes things crops up and under unforseen circumstances, you have to cancel the meeting with your love ones."

But what if you are still able to stand up for what's left and deny the date that was given to you when you were given a choice to choose. A choice to pick a date, and then be finalized.


Let me give you an example.

Let's name them XXX, ghost, guy, and my other half.

XXX: During the March holidays, we will be having lots of training and its the best time. Now, all we have to do is to choose the date. Tell me which dates you are free so that we can have the trainings.

Ghost: Sorry XXX but I am unable to make it on Friday as I have something on.

Other Half: Yeah me too.

Guy: I will not be free only at night as I am working as a waiter.

XXX: Okay, how about fixing another date. *thinks for a minute* Let's have it on Tuesday then.

Nobody disagreed with XXX and so Tuesday was the day for training. But I was rather suprised when my other half did not even bother to tell XXX that my other half would not be free on that day. Silence engulfed my other half.

When others bother to tell XXX that they were not free on a particular, why didn't you. And if so, why did you only informed XXX to cancel the training only after I told you that you are to be out with me on that day.


Initiative?

"Most of the time you expect them to be caring.."

I would always have the idea of picking you up from school. I would always send you home and accompany you to wherever you want to go.

When you were sad, I consoled you. When you were angry, I calmed you down. Once, I sheltered you from the rain with my umbrella even though I know it cannot shelter both of us. I was partially drenched.

And went I came to know that you had to go for your practice today, I immediately without having second thoughts, cancelled my fiknatic outing to Suntec City when you asked me to accompany you.

"And understanding.."

We only meet once or twice a week whereas you meet your friends everyday in school. And when you have to cancel one of our meetings due to class gathering or somesort, I agreed willingly.

Yet again, I agreed willing when you had to cancel our meeting due to a family outing.

Homeworks and tests piled up for you and so I decided not to call you to give you ample of time to study and revise.

And when you were tired and washed out, I decided to forgo talking to you on the phone as I wanted you to have ample of rest.

When you were late for almost two hours, I did not grumble. I perfectly understood that you were tired and nobody had woken you up.

"Capable of comprehensing and switching meetings to another date.."

Abruptly you had to attend a powerpoint meeting twice on the same date which we were suppose to go out, I agreed to the cancellation of our meetings.

And when once I had planned to meet you at 10 in the morning, your lecturer called to inform you that you had to go back to school to get some documents back, I adjusted the time of meeting to a later timing.

"... during the holidays when one is particularly quite free, one can easily visit his/her other half..."

When you are having your holidays, I am schooling and when I am having my holidays, you will have to go back to school.

So, logically, how can one of us be particularly quite free?

"..take for example, my last other half.."

Comparing me to your previous other half is not quite a good choice to make when the quarrels and scenarios of what we had fought about are completely different.

"We broke up due to time constraints and various quarrels, though the main focus was on time."

Even though you were refering to your previous relationship, you felt that it is going to happen again.

Wrong!

I'd never been busy; I always make time for you. And as for yourself, did you ever try to do the same thing?

The main point is I don't see that we are having any time constraints.

I hope you really did put into consideration of what you had typed.

But if ever I make mistakes, I won't hesitate to apologize. But this time round, I don't see myself commiting any mistakes.

Cheers!

...

...

...

My heart is as fragile as anybody. Once smashed into smithereens, it's hard to piece them back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment