Ads

Friday, March 18, 2005

Shopping Spree

For two consecutive days, I went for a shopping spree. I bought myself a sleeping bag for my upcoming class chalet. I thought it would be neccessary as those 'bed snatchers' would get those beds before I do.

And not forgetting those other many stuffs I bought.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A new water bottle, and a few CDs. As mentioned in my previous entry, Glass Shoe was one of those VCDs that I bought when I was on the shopping spree.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PLEASE buy the KOREAN DRAMA, GLASS SHOE. Without a doubt, it is one of the best Korean drama shows I'd watched. It will only cost you a week's allowance if you only received 5 dollars a day. Accumulate and you will be able to buy the VCD.

Do your calculations if you want to know the price of the VCD. Since it was not on a promotion, I had to buy it at a higher price. But nevertheless it's worth my money.

Hunger for music, I bought 3 albums from Norah Jones, Ashley Simpsons and Greatest Love of All respectively.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

However, thinking back, I neither fancy Ashley's voice nor her songs. I do not have the slightest idea why I would picked her instead of Ray Charles which was recommended by the Sales Assistant and many others.

I also bought a new sunglasses; it fits the color of my skin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Totalling the cost for only these few items has led to almost a hundred plus. And since, photobucket is currently having a downtime error, I shall continue blogging about my other shopping spree in the next entry.

Signing Off,
Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment