Ads

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay

The hotel’s situated just next to Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal. Hotel furnishing is impeccable & gave me a luxurious feel.

My room’s nicely furnished with a writing desk, desk chair, mini fridge, safe box, comfortable couch and coffee table.
Breakfast was awesome with a wide spread of buffet: Egg counter, cereals, pastries, soups, fruits, porridge, rice, sausages, meats, juices, etc. 


Hotel’s equipped with swimming pool, gym and spa. I tried the hotel spa on level 4 which was very relaxing.
Hotel’s also attached to the mall, hence you can grab JCO Donuts, groceries from SOGO supermarket (B1) or get some good home décor from the mall. There’s a huge spa which just opened right opposite the hotel. They are offering full body massage about Rp 100k – Rp 120k per hour if you’re into affordable massages. Book your slots early as it’s always full during weekends.


I had an immense great time in Swissbelhotel Harbour Bay. 

This is one of the most beautiful & best hotels which I’ve stayed! I’m already missing this place & will be coming back again definitely!