Ads

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Those Were The Medic Days

IF one thing I would ever do again...

... is to be a medic once more with all the same people who went through the medic course with me.

I loved those times.

I don't like being in the army.

I don't really like my combat mates because they don't really click with me. They have different personalities than me.

But I love my medic mates.

Because we all have the same hobbies, ambitions and personalities.








These four were my best buds!
But I lost contacts with all four of them.
Hann Li, the guy on the far left went to the states. I missed him much!

Doesn't Zheng Hao reminds you of the guy who did a parody for Memoirs of the Geisha?





This was when I got really drunk!


And they made fun of me...



We went out together when we booked out!








I hurt myself and had stitches on my forehead but I didn't really care of how I looked like because I was with cool friends who don't mind how I looked like.












Love them to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment