Ads

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kelly Clarkson's 'All I Ever Wanted' Concert 2010

I thought my off day will fall on a Monday but in a twist of event, it falls on a Tuesday instead.

My off day but yet I had to go to my company's retreat in the morning.

Note, I am not complaining.

I was glad I was able to mingle around with my colleagues.

I did not know that it was Kelly Clarkson's concert yesterday. I clean forgotten about it.

I remembered that I wanted to go to her concert weeks back but decided not to because I don't know how the company will arrange my off days.

Eric told me to dress smart casual to meet him.

Where?

Leisure Park.

Why?

Because they have great foods there.

I, like a gong gong boy, just replied, 'Orh'.

When we reached our destination, he led me to another path which wasn't leading to the Leisure Park instead the indoor stadium.

I was puzzled.

Seconds later, he took out a pair of tickets and flashed at me.

Oh my god!

I was so elated.
















Awesome concert!

And she was very very friendly!

Love her lots!



Thank you for the tics!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, she seems to put on a lot of weight! XD

    ReplyDelete