Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bad Dreams / Demons

I had a bad dream yesterday night.


I was walking in an empty street and suddenly, zombies started chasing me. I kept running and running but the zombies were fast.

I thought I was going to die.

I nearly gave up hope when abruptly a car stopped in front of me and I heard, "Get in the car now!"

I ran towards the car and got in immediately.

Then my dream fastfrowarded.

There was this lady who received 6 placards with photos glued on them. Those placards wrote death.

And all the 6 photos had her friends in them.

She quickly got in her car, dialed her friends numbers to ask them to meet her at a designated spot and get out of the zombie infested country.

My dream fastforwarded again and there the lady was in a ruin down hospital trying to save alittle boy.

There was a demon like creature standing in front of the boy's bed but he didn't try to kill the boy.

Maybe the boy was special.

All six of her friends including me was hiding behind the door when suddenly we saw shadows lurking right in front of us.

The zombies finally caught up.

We broke the window opened and ran towards the boy while the demon looked away.

But that was not enough.

The demon spotted us so we decided to split into two teams.

One to distract the demon while the other team rescue the boy.

It was really very hectic and real.

I can't remember what happened next but it was a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment