Ads

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I LOVE BLOGGER.

I am now writing in blogger in draft. I am now experimenting upcoming features. That's why I love blogger so much.

Now they have this cool translating feaature.

Let me try; -

I am a fine handsome guy.

to Korean...

Soy un tipo elegante y guapo.

Oh oh , and there is this strikethrough feature too.



I will now click the define feature and define...

GAY.

gay /ɡ'eɪ/




Synonyms:

adjective: merry, cheerful, jolly, joyful, blithe, mirthful, bright, jovial, lively, glad

noun: pansy, fairy, queen, raver, fagot, pederast, poof, paederast



gays plural; ; gayer comparative; ; gayest superlative;

A gay person is homosexual. ADJ usu ADJ n

Antonym straight

The quality of life for gay men has improved over the last two decades.

...the gay community.

Gays are homosexual people, especially homosexual men. N-PLURAL

More importantly, gays have proved themselves to be style leaders.

gayness N-UNCOUNT



...Mike's admission of his gayness.

A gay person is fun to be with because they are lively and cheerful. ADJ ADJ-GRADED old-fashioned

I am happy and free, in good health, gay and cheerful.

A gay object is brightly coloured and pretty to look at. ADJ ADJ-GRADED old-fashioned


Oh my god, I don't really need a dictionary or go to google.com.sg to translate between languages and find definitions ANYMORE.

I HEART BLOGGER!


Of course I believe there are many more other features but I am lazy to try out every one of them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment