Ads

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Memory Lane: What I Wrote

I was browsing through my archives, and this is what I've found.

Hilarious it is. True it is not.

As for now, I am going to save up my N.S allowance and set them aside for future use.

At the age of 22...

That is when I will complete my national service and enter a new phase of my life. I'm going to give myself a grace period of two weeks to enjoy myself before work proper. Earn lots and lots of money.

At the age of 23...

I want to be the best tennis player. I want to visit Wimbeldon with my significant other.

At the age of 25..

I am going to buy a house for my significant other and I to live in. I can imagine the things we will do together, make coffee, sit at our comfy sofa and listening to music, cooking together, cuddling on our bed.

So now lets rewind abit...

At the age of 22, I was dreaming. I was practically nuts. I can't earn much doing national service. I didn't earn much. I spent all the money away.

At the age of 23, I was nowhere a Wimbledon star. Till now, I still don't know how to play tennis. Great disappointment.

At the age of 25, I still do not have a house of my own with my significant other.

Oh man, all those bullshitting I wrote when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment