Ads

Thursday, April 22, 2010

So Vivid Till Now

I remembered this little incident till now. Well, its not to regards of me but I found it rather interesting that's why I can remember it till now.

I remembered I boarded a bus from Bedok Interchange to Redhill. And I was 20 years old. I was listening to my DISCMAN. Yes, back then we used discman instead of mp3 or mp4 or even ipod and itouch.

I was daydreaming. Minutes later, I saw the skies darkened, threathening to rain. I looked out the window and saw it started to drizzle.

The bus was moving at a very slow speed allowing me to capture still photographs using my memory.

Then I saw something which made me curious.

The opposite side of the road, a teenage boy in his school attire. I assumed he was waiting for a bus.

But I noticed he did not carry any schoolbags or books. Not far away from him, I saw another guy, probably around his early twenties, carrying a few books in his hands and also carrying a schoolbag.

Hmm...

Then the bus came and they boarded.

I didn't really crack my brains back then, thinking it was normal for a friend to help another friend carry his stuffs.

But now I figured it out.

They were couples.

The early twenties guy must have been the schoolboy's boyfriend.

Very romantic.

It was a scene that has been plastered in my mind for years and I just can't seem to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment