Ads

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pesky Kids

I thought boys would be more irritating than girls but I was wrong. I was forced to believe that girls are more irritating than boys. I am not saying that all girls are irritating. Its just the minority.

Those girls who keep on talking and talking and talking.

Those girls who keep on bothering you when you are doing your work.


Like yesterday at work, I was clinching sales with this guy whom wanted to buy a product from my store. Then, 3 teenage girls whom I know, and who are regulars to my stores, disturbed me over and over again.

They saw I was serving customer but they still stood beside me shouting, "Stupid Uncle! Stupid Uncle! Remember me or not?"

They were shouting and yelling and giving that smirk on their faces.

Especially one of the girls.

"Uncle, remember ME OR NOT?"

I was like hello? I am serving customer now.

The customer even rolled his eyes. Sheesh!

They were really very pesky.

No comments:

Post a Comment