Ads

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fortune Teller / Accurate Readings

Earlier during the day, I went to a chinese fortune teller with my friends and I was amaze at how accurate they can be.

It is incredible that they could tell a lot from the basic birth charts. But they look at your palm and can tell equally as much.

Now thinking back, I am wondering if I also try to fulfil all the prophecies on my part.

Fortune telling is very dangerous in a way. If they tell you the good things, it would probably be good for you to know. But if they tell you the bad stuff, what do you do ?

They were telling me about my sign and I am water as I predicted.

They said I lacked water and that I should drink more water else my health will deteriorate. They were somehow true that I lack of water because I don't drink allot of H20 unless if they are EVIAN water.

I was amazed that they knew I was hospitalized before and that I should be wary of any kidney problems ahead if O don't have enough H20.

Apart from that, she also said that I easily get fat which was kind of true.

And they said I am a very smart person. But sometimes I try to hard to be smarter than I am, I tend to fumble.

I am very wary of what I am doing thus I will be quite slow at doing things. Not that it is a bad thing.

But they told me I was way too slow because I was way too wary and that I should cut down on that abit.

Well, well, well...

They asked me to ask questions.

But I didn't want to.

What is the excitement of living your own life if somehow tells you ahead of time what would happen next. I never dwell in it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment