Ads

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pimp & Prostitute At Orchard Point

The photos weren't that clear nor will the photos really tell they were prostitutes. But I saw them with my own eyes.

Like many others, I thought they were waiting for their friends but as time passed, I noticed that they started to pull their shorts even higher. And they started to approach the guys who walked passed them.

Fishy I must say.

And not far away from them, stood a guy whom I believe was their pimp.









There were 5 of them including the pimp.




I heard from the news that there were police raids at Geylang every now and then which caused failing businesses for the prostitutes and their pimps. And their soliciting areas decreased from 450 meters to 50 meters.
I believe they are looking for other places now and one of them may be Orchard Point.


No comments:

Post a Comment