Ads

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Things I Want To Do With My Family

I remembered a year ago, Nuffnang gave me tickets to Night Safari for my win and I was elated that I had the chance to spend with my close friends and relatives.

This time a round, I want to build more rapport with my family members. I want them to know me. I want them to hear me. I want them to see me. More better.

There are a few things I wish I can do with my family members.

I want to travel overseas with them. The farthest place I've went to with them was to Johor Bahru. I want to travel overseas with them on the plane. I want to be in the air with them.

But my grandmother is getting older and that doesn't permit us to do so.

One of the many other things I want to do with them is to go to east coast park to overnight or plan a barbeque or maybe fishing.

I do go out often with them when I was younger.



I went to hotels for buffets with them. I went shopping with them.

I still do spend time with them but its quite limited. But I do make it a point that I do still spend time with them like recently I watched movies with them.

Maybe I shouldn't give anymore excuse of not spending more time with them.

I should start planning ...

"Start planning for your own Family Day Out on 30 May 2009! Visit www.nfc.sg!”