Ads

Friday, May 15, 2009

Eric's Birthday Celebration With Me

Eric had an enjoyable birthday outing with me. Though its not really that successful, we still enjoyed ourselves.

We went to The Coffee Club for high tea.







I ordered Baa Baa Pita. Awesome.





Then I ordered three different types of cakes for Eric. Muahaha!

I ordered Vanilla Milkshake and Eric ordered Cappucino double shot.









After the meal, I felt so bloated.






Then we went to Suntec City.
I love the blue horse.

At the end of the day, I found out that yet again I bought alot of stuffs.



I bought sushis for my supper and Eric bought JCO donuts!

I bought a few DVDs. Great offers leh. How not to buy?!




I bought another present for Eric!




A Nike bag!


And I bought two hair dyes; blue and white! LOL!