Ads

Friday, May 8, 2009

Vanessa Mae - Storm

I was watching Britian's Got Talent and spotted a girl by the name of Sue Son who is very gifted with the violin. She was dueting with her friend but they didn't made it to the next round.

However, the judges made another decision which is to bring the violinist back.

Sue Son had to choose between having to go solo and say yes to the judges for another audition or say no and be loyal to her friend.

If I was Sue Son, I would choose to go for the audition. I'm not being selfish. If its a deam of mine that I have been waiting for so long, I will definitely go for it. And on the later part, bring my friend on board.

After watching Sue Son's performance, I checked out Vanessa Mae's Storm.



All I have to say is AMAZING.

And I almost forgot she was Singaporean.