Ads

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mum's Birthday & Mother's Day's Gift

My mum's birthday falls on the month of May and Mother's Day is just around the corner.

I wanted to buy dresses but I don't know what's her size. I want to buy her shoes but I also dont know her size.

So I bought something cute and practical and its definitely affordable.

I bought my mum a Love Hug Massager which costs me only $69.95.

Its worth buying since its for my mum.

I love the boxs designs and wordings.

'Thank you MUM'. What better words can be encrypted on the front cover of the box.

The Love Hug massager is good because it has 6 different modes of speed. From slow to fast and to interval massages.

And best still, there's a pocket for my mum to put her hand in if she feels cold.

The Love Hug massager can massage your back, your abdomen area, and also can be used as a pillow or a bolster.

There's two color; pink and blue and they even have names for them.

Want to know their name? I won't tell you. You have to go down and take a look at the massagers yourself.

I bought the blue one for my mum.


The massager comes with ONE YEAR WARRANTY.

Gosh, who can expect that for a massager? Normally if you find massagers at other shops, their warranty is only for a few days and worst still, they don't have any warranty.

When I purchased the Love Hug massager, I had a choice of taking a photo of myself which is absolutely free!

For all these good stuffs I'd mention and for the price of $69.95, it's definitely worth buying.

Happy mothers' day and happy birthday!