Ads

Friday, May 8, 2009

Hey, Hey Great World City

I thought of going Millenia Walk but it was too far and Eric was sick. Then I changed my plan to go to Bukit Timah Plaza. But looking at the scorching sun, I changed my mind yet again and decided to go to GREAT WORLD CITY.


I got a pony and her name is Betty. Say hello to BETTY, guys!




Do you know that ladies have the luxury of wearing anything in the world. Jeans, skirts, dresses, pants. They can wear absolutely everything. While guys only have limited choices of choosing their wardrobe unless they are trannys or crossdressers.

So sometimes its very hard for me to choose my clothes. Its always the polo tees, the tee shirts, the jeans, shorts and pants. Urgh!



We went to watch X-Men; Wolverine. Draggy but still alright. Afterwards, we went to Zion Food Market.

Nearly all the stalls there are famous or have once been visited by many celebrities.

Ice Kachang; A++

Rojak; A++






Carrot Cake; B
The funny thing is that the carrot cake stall has photos of alot of celebrities buying their carrot cakes but when I tasted the carrot cake it was kind of mediocre.

Fried Osyter; A

Hail Zion Food Market. Do clubbers from Zouk visit this market after their night of wildness?