Ads

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Story About The Two Old Women

I was on the train and at one of the stops, many of them were alighting and there were alot of empty seats.

But as soon as the people alighted, many boarded too. The empty seats became limited. And then there was only one left.

Two old women stood near the empty seat.

Here's the scenario.

Woman One, "Friend, got empty seat. You go and have that seat..."

Woman Two, No la, you have it. I can stand. Don't worry about me..."

Woman One, "It's okay. You can have the seat."

And their conversations went on for nearly a minute.

Enough was enough.











I walked passed them and sat down on that empty seat.

Both of them look at me.

I stared at them.

"You all talk, talk, talk and can't decide. So I take the seat lor!"











Okay, that didnt happen.

It only happened in my mind.

Woman one got the seat.