Ads

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping

My sister wrote in her blog that she doesn't have the shopping gene because I already have it.

Can like that one meh?

I thought if I have the shopping gene, my sister will follow suit. Weird.

Eric and I went to the new shopping mall opposite of Bugis Junction.

The layout somehow reminded me of IONS. ANd the crowd there somehow reminded me of the crowds at Central Mall. Not alot of people at the new shopping mall despite its unique layout.



We had our lunch opposite the new mall. Boy was I perspiring hell alot.




Yay, I finally dyed my hair.










Today, I bought two pairs of shoes for myself which cost $73.
And then I went to Isetan to get gifts for my mum and Eric. Both their birthdays fall in the month of May.



I bought Eric a Renoma sling bag. The cost of the bag is equal to the cost of one Ralph Lauren polo shirt. So figure it out by yourself if you wan tto know the price of the bag.
I can't wait to post photos of my new shoes on my blog.
Total spending for today; $340++. I should stop this shopping habit of mine.