Ads

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Q&A Part 1: Tell Us Three Things We Don't Know About You, Issac...

I have so many e-mails from my blog readers asking me tons of questions. I don't think it's possible to answer all the questions but I will try my best.

Guy K (He wants himself to be known as Guy K) sent in a question; 

Three things on your bucket list which you don't think you can fulfill.

1. I am so afraid of heights, I don't think I can even ride the scariest roller coaster or bungee jump. (by my definition - scariest roller coaster ride I am referring to is the one in Taiwan). Thus, I don't think I will be able to fulfill this. Shucks right? 

2. I really want to see the northern lights but at the rate I am spending my money, I don't think I will be able to save enough money to see the northern lights.

3. I want to backpack across Europe with my partner.

Samantha Tan sent in her question: 

Three things we don't know about you.

1. I love to drink coffee, tea, ice lemon tea, coke BUT I will cough really hard when I drink anything with caffeine or anything cold. I can forgo drinking coffee and tea but I simply can't resist the temptation of drinking coke and ice lemon tea. That's bad right? Like that how to cure my cough!?

2. I had many relationships and the first relationship I had was when I was 16 years old. I remembered how shy I was and every time she wanted to go out with me, I will reject her. Whenever she wants to hold my hand, I run away. Every time she tries to hug me, I hide behind the pillars. The 2 weeks of relationship ended because she felt like she was dating a 10 years old boy! LOL!

And then I gave my first kiss to a stranger whom I met through an online website. I HATE IT! I WISHED I HAD A BETTER FIRST KISS!

I was very promiscuous. I dated many people at one go. I flirted around when I was in a relationship and I even two-timed those people I dated before. 7 years of being such a promiscuous boy. But I changed. Changed for the better. Yes I admit I wasn't a good lover.

3. I always wanted to get a tattoo, preferably a star tattoo on my chest or my hips but I just don't dare to do so. I don't know why. Don't ask me why. Probably religious reasons! LOL!

For the next few weeks, I will be answering all the questions sent by my blog readers. I will be completely honest. No filters. 

And also I rather you ask me personally than to ask people whom might not know the entire truth or answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment