Ads

Saturday, September 27, 2014

20 Facts About Me That You Probably Wouldn't Know

1. When nobody's looking, I love to dance crazily as if I am high on alcohol.

2. I love to sing ALOT but I only sing in my room or in the toilet when nobody's listening. I am really bad at singing. Most of the times, I believe I am tone deaf. 

3. I love to drink coffee but it's very lethal to me. I will cough uncontrollably. I guess my body can't have caffeine intake?

4. I am an exhibitionist! I love to streak. I love to just walk in my skimpy undies or swim wear in crowded places. No, not at the mall of course. I meant the beach, or the swimming pool showerroom or even at an underwear party. Never been to one though.

5. Every night, when I am feeling down, I will watch Sabrina the teenage witch the drama series. Hey, it's not just about witchcraft ok? Every episode, there's something new and meaningful for you to learn. And the two aunties are damn funny.

6. I love the smell of the rain. Sometimes I just want to dance in the rain.

7. I wish my partner will dance in the rain with me. I like that feeling. And when the dancing is over, we will be embracing each other while still standing in the rain. Ok, maybe not when it is a thunderstorm. 

8. I am a hopeless romantic. I love to take a stroll by the beach with my partner, watch the sunrise or sunset, star gazing. Picnics. Dinner by the beach.  I always picture myself walking in the rain, yes rain again, while he takes his jacket off and swing it over to my shoulders, protecting me from the cold, and hugs my waist really tightly. I love to travel to countries we love together. 

9. I love to travel. I will take every opportunity to travel, even when I am near broke. It doesn't matter where. I just love traveling. I really want to vist many countries and I hope I will be able to achieve that.

10. Sometimes I prefer to lead a quiet and peaceful life. But on the other hand, I also love attending events and fashion shows. Contradicting much. 

11. I am a leftie. I write using my left hand. I eat using my left hand. I do almost everything with my left hand.

12. I get bored almost easily. So I have to be entertained with something new every few minutes or days.

13. I love Katy Perry and her songs. But I realize whenever I listen to her song, bad things will happen to me. Superstition much?

14. I am a person who doesn't gives up easily unless if I think I am not suitable for the job or when I have tried my bestest and nothing else works.

15. I always wanted to get married on a white sandy beach. It doesn't have to be a grand one. A couple of close friends, great music and good food. That's all. 

16. I used to love Tyra Banks but now I don't. Her modeling show is getting from bad to worst. And what's up with her trying to ask all the models to be sexy?

17. I love Christmas. I would spend my time with my love ones at a very nice hotel, sipping on champagnes, eating chocolates, making out, watch reruns of home alone and Sabrina the teenage witch. 

18. When I was a boy, I was so fascinated with Wicca, spells, candles and gems. 

19. Halloween is the second best holiday. I love Halloween. I would totally dress up as a zombie or Frankenstein and walk along orchard road.

20. I have swimming trunks and underwear fetish. I have 200 over kinky and skimpy underwear and swimming trunks at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment