Ads

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lenox From America's Next Top Model Cycle 21

Did you guys watch America's Next Top Model Cycle 21 Episode 5? Tyra is making any sense anymore. She gave Lenox a 1 because she gave up trying to be sexy. I remembered an episode earlier, Denzel gave up too and gave the photographer a FUCKED UP attitude. Why didn't Tyra Give Denzel a 1 too? 


Lenox's brand isn't sexy. She has integrity and a brand. I don't like that that was punished. On the other hand, I think Tyra's being totally fair about the consequences of NOT TRYING, however it was the NATURE of that particular challenge that I can't approve of as a viewer.

 I believe that none of them should have been put in that situation, despite that Lenox was the only one who seemed to be not okay with it. Selling a product with sex is profoundly cheap. PROFOUNDLY CHEAP. That challenge shoot was not tasteful or beneficial to the models' future careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment