Ads

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Q&A Part 2: People Wear Makeup for Self Confidence

Qi Qi (I bet that's not her real name but nevertheless) asked,

Does guys like girls with or without makeup?

People wear makeup for self confidence... They usually won't give a shit about what kind of makeup a guy likes. They'll put on whatever they're in the mood for that day. 
Some people even see it as a hobby.

Basically, no matter what guys say, girls aren't gonna adapt to them. And if you think makeup is all "lies" and "false advertising", then you should see the world without any makeup at all...

News reporters (both men and women) would look gross as hell and the pretty girl next door would look like morgan freeman with long hair 24/7. 

Jonathan Phua asked,

Do you think Qi Yu Wu is gay and the marriage is a cover up?

Personally, I think he is gay but that is not of my business. I don't really care if he is straight or gay but since you guys want to hear my opinion, he is trying to hide the fact he is gay, while the other does anything to stay in the spotlight. So yes, I think it is a cover up.

Are you a 'drama mama' person?

No. And I don't like being around with people who are drama mama. Drama mama means people who are always soooo dramatic with their lifestyles. Like if they don't get what they want, they will create havoc on earth, heaven and hell.

Reno asked,

Do you ever feel sad or unhappy or angry? You are always so happy and chirpy on facebook and your blog.

To be honest, I am not always that happy and chirpy guy everyone thinks I am. Sometimes, I feel alone. Sometimes I feel really useless. Sometimes I feel like I am not good enough for people. My down moments are actually more than my up moments but I don't like to show it. I don't want people to think I am a weakling. I don't like to spread my negativity to people. I don't want them to keep on asking, are you alright? 




No comments:

Post a Comment