Ads

Friday, September 19, 2014

Useless. Stupid. Sad.

Suddenly, just today, just now, a few minutes ago, I felt really useless and down in the dumps. For the past few days, I kept on making so many mistakes and then I also believe I am doing the projects wrongly. 

It's like I spent hours and hours and hours doing the projects but at the end of the day, I am doing them all wrong. I feel like giving up. It is not because of the hardship, but I felt like I have let them down. I rather let someone who are more familiar with whatever I am doing to take over the projects.

I am feeling really down. I feel stupid. I feel really dumb. I feel like I am not good enough. For the first time in a very long time, I feel really useless.

And just a few days ago, I kept fumbling on the questions asked by the public. I can't even answer two thirds of the questions. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I nearly broke down today because I was under so much stress.

I don't normally post such sad and negative stuffs on my blog. I am not seeking pity from anyone. I just need to pour out my emotions.

I am really sad now. Really sad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment