Ads

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Nanak's All Natural Skin Repair

The Best Lip Protection and Moisturizer
Used Throughout The World. 


"The everything salve" works wonders on:
  • lips
  • chapped skin
  • eye lines
  • dry cracks
  • cuticles
  • diaper rash


An inexpensive but skin repair product!, When I first tried this product, I noticed how soft-feeling it is on the skin. It immediately made my lips feel softer. That night I used it on the little wrinkles under my eyes, and I could swear my skin looked younger the next morning.


 I’ve also used it on small cuts and they heal without scar.. Be sure not to double-dip to keep it clean. It works wonders with healing the skin and keeping it healthy and moist.


You can get the Nanak's Skin Repair at Box Master Far East Plaza #01-41 at only $5!