Ads

Thursday, April 10, 2014

No Frills Factory Outlet at Peek a Box Westgate

Westgate is located right beside Jurong East MRT. Peek a Box was opened on End of Nov 2013.

Peek A Box is a box rental concept shop that tends to help you sell any of your creative items in low cost.














Skull and Peacock decks.



Red Tune.



The Butterfly Effect.



Jack Daniel's and NOC Black.



Madison.



Escape Map, Pluma Blue and Playboy Special Edition.



Prestige Dura-Flex.



Evolution.



Club Tattoo.



Club 808 Deck except Jules.



Scarlet and Sapphire Ornate Decks.



Alchemy England 1977 Deck.



Propaganda Ohio 1st Edition.



Pharaoh Limited Edition Foil Case and Fulton's Clip Joint.



Realtree AP Camoflage.



Expert Back.



Warrior Horse and Anne Stoke Dark Hearts.



Utopia.



Quality Red Bee ( Rare/Out of Print).



Texas Hold Em' Poker Set.















All the stuffed toys from carebears to elmo to Minnie Mouse.





















Perfect handphone casings for your phone. Your phone shouldn't be naked!



















There's so many cute products in Peek a Box Westgate, I feel like buying them all!

















Ear Studs selling at very affordable prices.





**NEW**

Tangle Teezer combs and DTanglers.



Let me tell you right off the bat that I have battled tangles my entire life. I have fine hair but I have a lot of it. My hair is wavy and prone to tangles. My hair has always been like this since I was a little boy, no matter what I use for conditioning. I might go so far as to say that I have never met anyone who has more issues with tangles, so a product named Tangle Teezer that's designed to effortlessly and painlessly remove tangles is a DREAM for me.


The Tangle Teezer is small (it fits in the palm of your hand) but don't let its size fool you. The bristles are short and come in varying lengths, which is the magic key to how this whole miracle occurs. 

Price from $12.90 to $14.90!

So here's the deal: if you're looking for a tool that is going to cut through tangles like a hot knife through butter, this is NOT going to work for you. HOWEVER, this is hands-down the most effective tool I have ever used when it comes to painlessly working through tangles.


Whilst stocks last!


Remember to visit Peek a Box and be surprised!