Ads

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Mean Tai Tai

A tai tai occupied two seats in the train. One for herself and one for her "Gucci" bag. I asked her politely twice, "Miss, can I have this seat please?" 
She looked at me for 5 seconds and then looked away. (FYI, I am still sick. Diarrhea) I asked her again, this time round, she didn't even bother looking at me. 

And so I said firmly and loudly," Your bag is not a human being and that's a fake Gucci. How I know? Your Gucci's G is crooked. Get it off the seat or I will throw it on the floor." And I smiled.

She looked at me and said, "you cannot stand?"

I said NO and threw her "Gucci" bag to the floor and sat down.

Before she could even do anything, three other passengers laughed and one shouted to her, " you deserve it, act tai tai, then occupy the seat with your fake Gucci .
As soon as the door opened, she left hurriedly.