Ads

Monday, March 3, 2014

Bangkok Day 1: Pratunam / Platinum / Terminal 21

The weather in Bangkok is much hotter than in Singapore. Madness!








Terminal 21 brings the dream of traveling the world to downtown Bangkok, with its cutting-edge concept that places several world-famous cities under one roof. Find yourself wandering around a maze of shops in Tokyo City, sauntering down London’s Carnaby Street, bagging a bargain in an Istanbul zouk, or shopping for something to fill your growling stomach at the Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco.


And there's a few shops that sell really NICE and cheap clothes! Tempted to buy all of them but I have to control myself. I keep reminding myself, 'I AM NO LONGER A SHOPAHOLIC!' LOL!


















If you like a food court experience, head up to Pier 21 on the 5th floor. Find everything from dim sum to grilled seafood (fast food style), Hainanese chicken rice to delicious phad thai, roast duck noodles to vegetarian ready-to-eats. Don’t forget to leave some room for desserts, as there’s mango sticky rice, shaved ice dessert, ice creams, and more.


Thailand always have the best commercials and advertisements, let it be funny or scary!

I got so freaked out when I see the wrapped body in white cloth tainted with BLOOD!









A stranger gave me this Monde choco cake! LOL!



When you're in Thailand, YOU MUST TRY the Spicy Mango Salad and Mango Sticky Rice.



After visiting Terminal 21, we went to Platinum Mall, a shopping paradise for tourists.

They have this cool thai massage machine for the feet! 


Then we went to Pratunam. I was like a tour guide to John and Darryl. LOL!










Dirt cheap sales!