Ads

Saturday, February 15, 2014

02 February 2014: A Day Trip To Johor Bahru / Larkin / Kota Tinggi / KSL City

You know me. I love to travel even when it's to the nearest country Malaysia or J.B. Thanks to my godbrother John, we get to travel to Kota Tinggi to see the waterfall, since he was driving.

But first, food.












I am now almost positive I AM in LOVE  with ROTI BOMB! I think that's how it's spelt. ROTI BOMB has condensed milk, sugar and butter. Sweet tasting. You will definitely love it!


My godbrother, John!


Darryl and Ernest.










Then we proceeded to Kota Tinggi Waterfall Resort! It was packed with families. Thus we skipped swimming and instead we just went there to take photos!



























































We stopped by at the roadside to get ourselves Bamboo rice! 

Try it. It really tastes nice and yet different.









We went to Auntie Lim to chill and relax before proceeding to the next place which was the SATAY STALL!












Please, please,please. If ever you are to go to J.B stop by Abang Razak's satay stall. They satay there are FUCKING delicious compared to the other satay stalls in J.B!
















After that, we went to KSL to shop and do massages!