Ads

Monday, February 10, 2014

The Walking Dead mid-season premiere sees Rick on the verge of death


I am in desperate need of wanting to watch The Walking Dead! I waited for SOOOO LONG!

You know how I got to know about Walking Dead? It's when I was in Taiwan, Cingjing and I had some spare time for myself, I switched on the TV and I saw an episode of Walking Dead which got me addicted!



Walking Dead came back to life Sunday night with the fourth mid season premiere showing Rick on the verge of death and his son Carl turning his back on him in his hour of need.

The teenager leaves his injured father trailing behind as the pair escape on foot from the bloody prison ambush, deciding the time has come for him to step up and be treated like a man.

Surly and obnoxious Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) blames Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) for failing to protect the community from the massacre led by The Governor (David Morrissey) in the horrifying last episode before the winter hiatus.

#fanofwalkingdead