Ads

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Milk & Honey Gelato at 86 Bedok North Street 4

Milk and Honey Gelato is housed right in the heart of a neighborhood in Bedok. All their products are handcrafted with imported premium ingredients but they make sure they have something special for everybody - be it young or old, gals or guys, happening dudes or boring geeks.




Gelato usually has less fat than traditional ice cream.



















The gelato are categorised into three grades; Bumble, Honey and Queen.


I love all the gelato I tasted.  So dense flavor forward. My taste buds love it because it's so intense.




Don't let the long lines for gelato deter you - it moves quickly, everyone's very friendly, and it is well worth the wait.



I pretty much love the Balsamic Strawberry. It was perfection.


Blogger Darryl loves Dark Knight as it contains smoked bacon bits. Rather unique eh? I've never came across Gelato like this before!


 Salty Malty was heavenly. I love Horlicks since young. And let me tell you this, this is the best Horlicks Gelatos I've ever tried in my entire life! There’s an underlying subtle saltiness that really complements the malt.



You know me. I love Caramel much! You give me Caramel, I give you LOVE! LOL!















Buddy meal is definitely worth the price compared to anywhere else you've seen in a neighborhood area! 1 waffle + 2 scoops + 1 lemonade = $9.50










Of all the gelatos we tried, I personally love salty malty, salted caramel, balsamic strawberry and chocobaby.




Gary recommended us a combination of two flavours, Balsamic Strawberry and Salty Malty which gave us a strawberry cheesecake like taste. I LOVE Strawberry Cheesecake! I can't believe it when the two flavors combine, they actually taste like strawberry cheesecake. I thought Gary was just kidding. LOL.




Not a coffee lover but blogger Darryl loves their LATTE!




Look at the crowd! Even when it's 10 at night, the Milk and Honey Gelato cafe was swarmed with people. Old. Young. Mothers. Students. Teenagers.

Are you one of them? If not, join in the crowd. Join in the fun! I promise you the Gelato are freaking awesome.


Milk and Honey Gelato

86 Bedok North Street 4, #01-179

Phone: 9786975