Ads

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Body Massage at Feet Haven Reflexology!


Feet Haven - What Every Feet Desires


Feet Haven Katong is located at 136 East Coast Road.



Feet Haven Serangoon Gardens is located at 4A Maju Avenue

Feet Haven Reflexology, the sanctuary where you can find rest, comfort and solitude. 

Nestled along the popular and bustling East Coast road and located in Katong district, this boutique foot reflex spa remains as a popular pitstop for the Easties, Expatriates and tourists.


The second Feet Haven Reflexology is already open, located at the popular Chong Chong hawker centre of Serangoon Gardens. They are just above Cedele and opposite MyVillage.



Be rejuvenated further by the calming aroma scent, sound of dripping water and soothing therapeutic music.When you are able to find rest & peace amist the noise and clutter, you realised to get natural healing through their art strokes is simply heavenly. 


As you guys know I have been working really, really, really hard, moving from places to places, having meetings as early as 8am which can last for 9 - 10 hours. Then I have to travel in and out of Singapore. I barely had any sleep for the past few weeks and my body was like really, really tired.

I went over to the Feet Haven Reflexology at Serangoon Gardens which is located at 4A Maju Avenue. It wasn't that difficult to find. I was way early so I decided to take a few photos of mua in front of their signboard before proceeding for my body massage!


Feet Haven Reflexology was awarded the Best Foot Massage by Harpers Bazaar Spa Awards 2013 and In a recent Smart Shopper Road Test conducted by Simply Her March 2013 Edition, Feet Haven was rated the highest 8.5/10 out of four other Foot Spas and was given the title 'Best Value Simply Her Foot Spa'.



The good thing about Feet Haven Reflexology is that they have lots of details and information of their massages placed outside of their reflexology center unlike a few I've been to which I have to go in and ask for DETAILS. 


The ambience was perfect. It's not like those any other dingy reflexology centers. Homely feeling with friendly staffs greeting you the moment you enter the place. You know, for me, greetings are important. It will make the customers feel comfortable and at home if you greet them especially with a smile on your face. That's like half the battle won. Customers would consider coming back.




Spacious. Really spacious! I could just run around the reflexology or maybe do my cartwheels there. LOL.


I was brought to a pretty big room and I had to change out of my clothing. I laid there with my head down while letting the masseuse massaged me.

She had the right pressure. It felt SO HEAVENLY!

You know it's really good to have a body massage once in a while because:

  • relaxes the whole body
  • loosens tight muscles
  • relieves tired and aching muscles
  • increases flexibility and range of motion
  • assists in recovery from injuries and illness
  • strengthens the immune system
  • reduces tension headaches
  • reduces mental stress
  • improves concentration
  • promotes restful sleep
  • aids in mental relaxation



The good thing about the massage oil she used is that is lightly scented and it's absorbed into my skin easily.

She also 'cracked' my bones a couple of times which was damn SHIOK!

By the end of my massage, I was amazed to discover how many parts of my body I've  ignored. I probably never *knew* that my calves, fingertips, and even my earlobes held so much tension until she massaged them!







During massage, toxins are pushed out of your muscles and released into your bloodstream. Drink lots of water to help flush out the toxins. You may also be sore - massage is almost like a form of passive exercise.

It was definitely a great experience at Feet Haven Reflexology!

I will definitely be coming back for more. I want to try the foot massage! Feet Haven, I'm coming back for more! MORE MORE!



Weary Foot


Shiok Feet Express - 30 minutes of relaxing foot reflexology at $28

Shiok Feet Basic - 45 minutes of soothing foot reflexology at $35

Shiok Feet Indulgence - 60 minutes of therapeutic foot reflexology at $38 (Signature)

Shiok Feet Ultimate - 90 minutes of revitalising foot reflexology at $54

Shiok Feet Opulence - 120 minutes of utlimate bliss foot reflexology at $68

Tired Body

Shiok Basic Body - 60 minutes of refreshing Full body Massage at only $68. (Signature)

Shiok Ultimate Body - 90 minutes of invigorating Full body Massage at only $89.

Shiok Heavenly Body - 120 minutes of pampering Full body Massage at only $128.
Additional $5 applies for therapeutic oil massage.

Yawn Medley

Shiok Basic Blend -  45 minutes of soothing foot reflexology with 15 minutes of shoulder and neck massage at $42. (Signature)

Shiok Interesting Mix - 60 minutes of soothing foot reflexology with 15 minutes of shoulder and neck massage at $52.

Shiok Ultimate Concoction - 60 minutes of soothing foot reflexology with 30 min of  Shoulder and Neck Massage at $62.

Other Popular Shiok Combinations

3o minutes of foot & 30 minutes of shoulder & Neck at $52 (Signature)

30 minutes of foot & 60 minutes of full body massage at $82

60 minutes of foot & 60 minutes of full body massage at $98
Exhausted Neck and Shoulder

Shiok Easy Press - 10 minutes quick press of shoulder & neck massage at $10.

Shiok Dynamic Press - 20 minutes of extra press of Shoulder & Neck Massage at $24.
Shiok Awesome Press - 30 minutes of comprehensive press of Shoulder & Neck Massage at $30.

Massage for Sports Injuries ( only at Serangoon Gardens) 
30 minutes at $44.

Add On Favourites

15 Mins of Gua Sha (Scraping) at only $15.

20 Mins of Ba Guan ( Cupping Therapy) at only $20.


* Prices are subjected to change.




There's also a few saver packages (photo above) which are really great deals!

P/S: I know a few of you blog readers have visited Feet Haven and I wanna thank you guys for doing so! The massages there are definitely worth your money.

Opening Hours


Monday to Thursday     1pm to 10pm

Friday                          1pm to 11pm

Saturday                      12 noon to 11pm

Sunday                         12 noon to 10pm


Open on ALL public holidays except Chinese New Year.



I give 9 stars out of 10! Definitely a winner!