Ads

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kissing Is Important In A Relationship

Kissing seems to be a tool for appreciating the other half as a potential partner and later to further advance into intimacy and to assess the status of a relationship,

Kissing is an important bonding for me.


I was checking over the internet and here are some bits of information I found;

To regard the guy/girl as a possible long-term relationship partner, they signaled kissing as an important factor throughout a relationship.

"Kissing had developed over time to become an essential part of the courtship process." said lead researcher Dr Gordon Gallup.

What I am trying to drive at is that kissing is very important to me.

Every now and then each party has to initiate the kiss.

Can you imagine if I keep initiating the kisses to my other half and my other half doesn't initiate it at all, it is similar to clapping my hands alone.

If every single time we meet and every single time I am the one initiating the hugs and kisses, boy, will I think the other party doesn't love me as much.

Why does guys always have to initiate the kisses and hugs?

Why can't guys receive flowers?

Why can't they understand that guys need their other half to initiate stuffs too.

It is always me initiating the kisses and hugs. For once, I am not going to initiate the kisses and hugs anymore!

And since I wrote this and my other half will read it and soon will initiate, it's not normal anymore. My other half will plan to initiate and it won't be a surprise to me anymore.

Towards the end of this entry, I came to a conclusion.

If my other half really wants a kiss or a hug, my other half will initiate them. I won't anymore till further notice.

Why am I making a big hoo-haa over hugs and kisses?

Because this relationship is too damn important to me.