Ads

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Its A Beautiful World Out There

I am paralysed with fear at this very moment. Because I am suppose to conduct a meeting later and the thought of it frightens me.

Its like having to eat a cobra times and times again.

Or.

Its like puking watermelon.

Or.

Its like tickling a putty cat.

Of course, I am happy that they look up to me. Complacent isn't in my dictionary. I will definitely work harder.

I used to do presentations in front of my classmates many times but nowadays I just tremble with fear when I have to conduct meetings or talk in front of my bosses in meetings.

After pondering for 2 seconds, I realized why I am having this fear syndrome.

Because I want to be perfect in front of them. I am scared that I will fumble and look like a complete retard in front of them.

Oh well after listening to Utada Hikaru's Beautiful World, I feel much better. LOL!

Just wish me luck and hope that I don't have cardiac arrest later.