Ads

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Orchard Central

Eric and I decided to check out the new Orchard Central. I have been to Ion once but did not really try to discover the shopping mall much as it was too crowded. But if I am to give an answer right now to which mall is better in terms of chilling out and buying clothes and accessories, I would have to go with Orcahrd Central.

It gives me a homely feeling! And there are resting areas on every floor!

We decided to check out the highest floor first then proceeded down one level at a time.





The escalators are freaking scary!







I can see the inside of the elevator!

After a gruelsome walk, we went to Botejyu for dinner.





A very classy place I must say!




I bought Eric and I passport holders! Freaking nice and also at an affordable price of $30++ each.


We ordered fried chickens and they were really very juicy!


I really like the prawn mayo! I will come back for more of this!



The Okos were okay. I didn't really like them, maybe because most of the ingredients were cabbages, onions and garlics!



Before we left Orchard Central for Starbucks, we went to Urban Write and bought alot of stationaries!

I bought two notebooks/planners; - one to jot down notes for my sales meetings and the other for my personal use! I even bought a pen and liquid paper! LOL!



Yummy chocolate cake!



Candid shot!












I can't believe I finish my starbucks coffee. Usually, I don't!