Ads

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Head Hunt/ Shenton Way

As for now, I am satisfied working in the retail line. I love working in the retail line because I get to make customers happy. I love to see their expressions and them feedback to us that they are satisfied with our services.

Two days ago while I was at home surfing my internet, I received a call.

Apparently, it was a call from a company in Shenton Way. At first, I wonder what it could be. Credit card company trying to ask me to sign up for credit card? Yoga classes?

NO!

They had offer me a job and it is located in Shenton Way!

Oh my god!

Can anyone give me the oxygen mask? - LOL!


"Hello, is this Issac?" the caller asked.

Of course I said YES!

"You may not remember me but you're very customer oriented. I would love you to be part of my company..." said she over the other line.

We talked for several minutes and I concluded she was the manager and she is really nice.

I asked for the salary over the phone but they were rather discreet!

I always imagine I wear the office attires, carrying my L.V bag, buying starbucks when I reach Shenton. Busy, busy place.

I looooooove working in Shenton Way.

But hey, I already have a job and I am happy with what I am doing now.

I told them that I would get back to them soon.