Ads

Thursday, August 6, 2009

30 Fun Facts About Me!

1. I love blogging. I didn't start off wanting to get fame and money. That's a good thing. I chose diaryland as my platform to write my journals online and then shifted to blogger. I still remember those times. I love it when my classmates were so into blogging when they saw how passionate I was with my blog.

2.I don't have curly hair but I just don't understand why my fringe always curl!

3. I dye my hair like nobody's business. I tried red, gold, yellow, brown, light brown, ash, purple, highlights of blue and white. Not bad eh?

4. I secretly have a crush on PCHY!


5. Until today, I still hate my primary 3 form teacher, Miss. Masnie. She's a total bitch. Can you imagine I still have alot of hatred for her till today. She picked on me on every minor details like why I didnt comb my hair properly, why was I whispering to my classmates. SHE SENT me to the worst class of the Normal Academic Stream not because I did poorly in my examinations, its due to the fact that she disliked me alot!

Thankfully, even though I was sent to the worst class, I made alot of funny, cranky, hardworking classmates!

6. I was never fat but because of my laziness, I grow fatter.

7. My friends don't care about me because they never ask me out. I will always have to ask them out.

8. I dislike TOFU ALOT! REALLY ALOT! Fuck you TOFU! The thought of it just want to make me vomit acid!

9. The only movie I'd watched more than 5 times on big screen was 200 pounds beauty.


10. I had my first kiss when I was 14 years old. But I didn't want that kiss. I gave it to the wrong person.

11. Before I liked Charmed and Buffy,the Vampire Slayer, I loved Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I am watching the episodes on youtube every single night without fail thus thats the reason for the lack of updates on my blog.


12. I want to have a nice bod, not because I want to show it off. I just want to fit into nice clothes.

13. Somehow I dislike people who have it all - money, looks, physique, and abuse them. Such as using money to buy expensive stuffs, spending their money away clubbing and then flaunting their looks and hot bods in the clubs. Its like they think they can get whatever they want.

*long pause*

Wait a second, they can anything they want. Who am I kidding.

14. I dislike mean people especially if they have the authority. I dislike nasty people with authority because they tend to abuse it!

15. I don't like meetings. I will have nervous breakdowns. Isn't it funny? I like working as a sales personnel who every day will attend to customers and yet I am scared of meetings?

16. I am vengeful.

17. I always like to have a grand birthday celebration but so far I have none. Does the 20th birthday celebration of mine count when I celebrated my birthday at a chalet at Pasir Ris with a group of twerps?

18. I love casting spells.

19. I was a witch. I started learning magick when I was 15.

20. I nearly formed a coven with a snobbish ACS kid!

21. I used to love writing novels. I wrote a few paragraphs and then inserted a few other paragraphs I read from certain good books. Sneaky!

22. I threw my neighbour's shoes from the 22nd floor.

23. The first few singers I used to like but have vanished from the music industry were 911, code red, spice girls and Aaliyah.

24. The first chinese female singer whom I first listened to was Stefanie Sun with Green Light.

25. I love shopping, dining and relaxing at Holland Village. The place gives me a very serene feeling.

26. I am only 1.7.3 meters in height and I wished I was taller! I will always gloat when I am standing next to a short guy.

27. I love to dance wackily.

28.I don't smoke but when I was doing my field camp trainings at Brunei, my officer forced me to smoke. But I just took one puff.

29. My current relationship is my longest relationship!

30. I have a fetish for underwears and boxers briefs.