Ads

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mistaken

The other day I was browsing through some books at Harris. I was planning to buy books for me to read during leisure time.

So there I wasbrowsing through the Mystery and Horror sections but after several minutes, I still didn't see one that caught my interest.

While I was browsing, a lady in her late 40s and her son who is in his early 20s aprroached me and asked me something.

"Excuse me, where can I get Harry Potter books?"

I looked at her and rolled my eyes and walked away.

The lady tapped my shoulder, "Hey, you are very rude! I am going to complain to your manager."

I kept quiet and walked away form her again.

She left the area in a huff and headed straight to the cashier. And then I heard, "I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER NOW!"

Apparently, she created a commotion at the cashier.

"How can you let someone like him to work when he has an attitude problem!" she pointed at me while talking the manager.

The manager talked to her in a whispering manner and a few seconds later, the lady covered her mouth with both hands.

I can guess what happened. She was embarrassed.

I walked out of Harris, staring at her and then rolled my eyes on her.