Ads

Monday, December 22, 2008

Top 8 Songs I Listen For Year 2008

The songs will be placed according to their rankings from the top favorite which will be the number 1 placing to the least favorite which will be the number 8 placing. The songs that are most played in my mp3 and computer and laptop or anywhere else and the songs that I most like will be ranked from 1 to 8.

Number 8

Ayumi Hamasaki - Part Of Me






Number 7

I am watching Bleach and I love it so much. I love the songs too but this song left such a great impression on me.










Number 6

Bleach - Emergence Of The Haunted.







Number 5

David - Crush










Number 4

Ayumi Hamasaki - Jewel











Number 3

Pink - So What












Number 2

Britney Spears - Pieces Of Me

I remembered I played this song on my mp3 more than 10 times a day straight for 3 weeks including it being played at work from 1 in the afternoon to 7 in the evening.












Number 1

Requiem of a dream; the piano and the original version.








I always listen to this song when I feel angry / moody and sometimes happy and hyper.

Its like listening to this song and playing a fight scene in my mind.