Ads

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Groceries

Today my dearest and I went to IMM; Giant to do some shopping. We bought alot of groceries.

Since today, I was able to knock off from work at 7 in the evening, I planned to meet my baby.



I was craving for Tom Yam but the instance I ate and drank the soup, I realized Tom Yam wasn't the exact food that I was craving for.

My dearest ordered Chicken Chop.


And since I can't get my shirley temple, I ordered SHERRY LADY!


We were ready to shop.

At the end of the day, we bought alot of groceries including two pillows.

I wanted to pay for the groceries but my baby intervened and paid instead.

How can? How can you pay for the groceries. It's $140 mind you? LOL.

Amyway, thanks baby!


Then I realized my baby told me that the groceries; the pillow and the Adidas cologne were my 13 month anniversary gifts!

So sweet! Thanks baby.