Ads

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Temporal Shift

Some friends say i'm the type of person whom should be borned earlier. I mature faster. I think like my seniors. I prefer dressing older than the rest. I prefer talking to people elder than me.

I watch tv dramas since young. At home. At my relative's house.

I love catching shows on tv. They are so.. touching. romantic.

But now, i found out...

The world is no longer as beautiful as what i thought they were.

Touching scenes is not as simple as running across a few streets in japan to reach your girlfriend's house to give her a bunch of pink-tulips with a warm & sincere apology.

No longer can u find empty streets where both of u can light fire-crackers & dance & jump together with the joy of the other companion.

She will lift her arms into the tepid wind & scream to relief stress while i slowly hug her from the back.

No.

I masked my glamour.

I masked scenes by quietly making these miracles happen for the mere joy of satisfying my innocent warmth.


I masked all these.

And now i will slowly unmask everything.